One thing I find inspirational is visual art. I think this inspires me because of my interest in it. One piece of artwork that I think is inspirational is the 'pipe' painting by Rene Magritte. I think it is inspirational because it really made me think when I saw it. I thought that it was different and that it wasn't just a good painting, but it had a message he was trying to portray when painting this painting.
Another thing that was inspirational about it was that it had a deeper meaning than other pieces of artwork. I thought that the meaning of it was part of the artwork. I thought the idea he was trying to portray was that when he painted,"this is not a pipe" on his painting he meant that the painting itself is not a pipe because it is a painting. I thought this painting was interesting because it requires an explanation to really understand it.
This painting inspired me to think outside of the box like Magritte did when he painted this. It inspired me to do this because he did this when he painted things. I am inspired to because he didn't choose to just paint an ordinary object, but to create a story to go behind it. One other thing this painting taught me was to go beyond the ordinary and to do something unexpected. This painting taught me this because he didn't just paint a ordinary object, but he did something unexpected by writing that message underneath it.
This painting along with art is inspirational to me because art has taught me many things. Art has taught me that there are many possibilities that haven't been thought of yet. I also learned that there can be many interpretations of the same object and they can all be different than the last.
Popular Posts
-
After reading "Growing Up Saudi" by Karen Elliot House, I believe that the author wants readers to learn about young people i...
-
One book I read over the summer was The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler. This book is about two teenagers who live in 1997 ...
-
I am the color red. Of bricks that make up buildings before the sun lets them fade. The color that escapes when cuts bleed. Of h...
-
One thing I find inspirational is visual art. I think this inspires me because of my interest in it. One piece of artwork that I think ...
-
In my book "The Silver Linings Playbook" by Matthew Quick, the main character Pat Peoples has a mental illness called Bipolar...
-
After reading Flawless by Sara Shepard, I noticed that the author tries to show that death is an important issue in this book. The aut...
-
Childhood Memories My first time moving, food allergies, my little brother being born, and losing my first dog. New be...
-
"if the eye is a camera and the film is the heart then the photo assistant is god."(Giovanni 26-27) This is one way that Nikk...
-
"The kids behind me laugh so loud I know they are laughing about me. I can't help myself. I turn around." The critical thinki...
-
"Without pain we couldn't know joy."(Green 272) This is a quote that Hazel says in The Fault in Our Stars when she lear...
It's actually quite interesting that visual arts inspire you to achieve greatness. I can relate to this because I also have art as a personal interest. Art to me says a lot even though it's without words, but in my view art is worth a thousand words that can basically have a background story
ReplyDeleteGood job! I like that you gave the name of the piece of art that inspires you! Know I'm thinking of viewing that piece because of all the detail that you talked about.
ReplyDelete